- All goods are delivered at the market must comply with the description given to them and should be suitable for the purpose for which we bought them.
- The quality of the goods including the absence of defects , their safety , fair durability over time and use, appearance and final processing , the availability of spare parts and technical support where this is required by the nature of the product .
- All products have two years guaranty from delivery day even with the receipt of purchase
- .If we buy a faulty product then we can return it for free repair within the warranty period . If the shop can not repair it , then we can ask for a change or a refund our money and in the right situation to claim compensation . If we want to keep it an equitable reduction in the purchase price.
- Lack of product conformity which becomes apparent within six months from the date of delivery to us is presumed to exist in the delivery of the product , until proven
1. Buying a product and the seller does not give us a receipt
We always ask for the receipt of payment and purchase a product and we keep it to use it when and if a shortage of compliance of the product ( ie the product has a problem). If the company refuses to give us a receipt then we can complain to CCA or any other competent body ( even VAT ) .
2. Buying a product and the seller does not give us the warranty condition
We ask for a written warranty conditions , especially in the case where the warranty provided by our vendor exceed the period of two years.
3. Doing research for a product seller announces that the product only has one year warranty
This is illegal . We tell the seller that each product has at least two years warranty. In the case where the seller insists for only one year warranty, then we avoid to buy the certain product and prefer a similar product that its conditions comply with the law. At the same time denouncing the company to CCA or to the Competition and Consumer Protection .
4. Why should I do research on a product before we buy it?
Before we buy a product we do market research of the product they purchase and ask the seller for a detailed explanation of its properties , as well as demonstration of the product, where possible .
5. Buying a product and the seller does not give us the instructions
We always ask for instructions for use of the product in plain and understandable language. In case where we have to assemble the product, instructions must be included in Greek language .
6. We buy a product and in a short period present a problem
- Inform the seller / shop immediately for lack of conformity of the product , at the latest within two months from the date of ascertainment .
- If we buy a product that is faulty then we return it for free repair within the warranty period (at least two years in accordance with the law) . We always have with us our purchase receipt or invoice.
7. The shop can not repair the defective product
If the shop can not repair it , then we can ask for change or refund of our money in the right case to claim compensation . If we want to keep it, we can ask for an equitable reduction in the purchase price.
8. The store refuses to repair the defective product / refuses to change or return our money
We denounce the company in CCA or to the Competition and Consumer Protection of the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Tourism. In both cases adduced proof of purchase , any correspondence we have had with the company , and the defective product.
9. How can we protect
We do not buy products from wandering because in the case a problem occurs can not be there the next day to reach out to resolve the problem.